Information We Collect
As a provider of payments services or other business services, we may have a direct relationship with you, and you may choose to provide personal information to us in connection with that relationship.
For example, you may provide us personal information when you apply for a product offered through FleetCor; sign up for FleetCor information; participate in promotions or surveys; apply for a product; apply to work for FleetCor; or otherwise communicate with us. When you provide this information to us, you are no longer anonymous. When applying for a business relationship and during such a business relationship, we obtain personal information about you from financial institutions and other entities in connection with your transactions. We also may obtain information about you from companies that process payment transactions, publicly available information systems, credit reporting agencies, and commercial information services.
If you apply for FleetCor products or services on our websites or through one of our sales associates, you may choose to provide us with your company and/or personal information.
FleetCor is not responsible for the information you volunteer about yourself in discussions in our forums or in publicly accessible interactions.
The types of personal information we may obtain are:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail addresses, and phone or fax numbers)
- Business contact information (such as job title, department and name of organization)
- Applicant and co-applicant information (such as name, postal or e-mail addresses, phone or fax numbers, date of formation or birth, and identification numbers)
- Username and passwordPayment card informationFinancial information (such as financial account information and information that may be contained in a credit report)
- PIN or access codeContact information for other people you would like us to contactContent you provide (such as comments)
- Employment informationMobile device unique identifierSocial Media identifier (such as Facebook id)
- Geo-location dataOther information (such as purchasing behavior and preferences, language preference, age, date of birth, gender and family status)